Wednesday, June 16, 2010

1. How it all started

Sometime in November of '09 I had been reading a lot and had been seeing a lot of movies, when it dawned on me how great it would be to make something of my own. Now I had always been the big imagination type but writing a book well I didn't know if I had enough of it for that! But I thought what heck and before I knew it I was on my way to selling a future best seller, well at least in my dreams. For some time there I ran out of what to write, I quit at it for awhile. With school and after school activities I couldn't, or wouldn't, make the time to write. I wanted to make sure this wasn't one of those things I started then I got bored with and quit. NO! I promise myself I would finish the darn book by November '10. If I do end up going past the year mark well then I better  have many pages already written. So up until then I will be blogging about my journey going through writing my very first, and hopefully not last, book. Please feel free to comment, thanks.

10 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley! :) Sounds like you've got quite the project lined up ahead of you! I hope the best for you and your fantastic and of coarse long journey of writing the next soon to be #1 seller on the market!! :D Remember dont give up on this! and you've got to work hard at what you want

    <3 Tyler K :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Stick with it and make your dreams come true! I wish you the best of luck!
    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loove , don give uppp ! Ibelievee in you . (: && this is Mandaa , ididn't have an account thingy so ijuss put anonymouss . :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. In just 5 years you'll be the books you read and the people you associate with, which means, you have the power to make positive changes. Just resolve yourself to making a plan and acting on it daily, without fail. I know you have it in you, I've seen it! When you want it bad enough, nothing will stop you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear that you are chasing your dreams! And that you are sharing them here with everyone! Keep working hard and don't give up!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashley, I am so proud of the work you are doing to accomplish your goal of writing your first book. I so enjoy sharing this project with you and helping you when I can. I know that whatever you do and really put your heart and soul into as you have with this project, YOU WILL be a success. You are such an amazing young lady and I look forward to seeing what you accomplish with your life. Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have a good dream ahead of you :) it gives you much respect from me :) keep it up! best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ashley, this is so great for you. I'm glad you're continuing on this journey. I just know you'll do well with it. You have lots of support from others and ambition to make it happen. It's so great to see your drive, passion and that you have goals for yourself. Good for you! I support you. Can't wait to see you soon. Congratulations on your new blog too. And I love your photos. Love you. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.... Writting a book would be really hard. It sounds like you are doing an AMAZING job so far... :D I wish you the best of luck and keep me updated on it on Shelfari... The names bandgeek14 :D Hope to here good things about it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm thinking about making a book too but i was thinking about making it a comic book japanese do there. I hope you do well on your book. I would love to read it when your done ^^ Good luck, Ashlyn ^-^v

    ~Tammy ^^

    ReplyDelete