Thursday, June 17, 2010

2. Getting Stuck

Well isn't this a pain, you know getting all in the zone getting those creative juices flowing and then all of the sudden it stops, you get distracted or something happens and you just start to stare at the cursor. Blinking over and over just mocking you. So I'm obviously talking about myself, yes I'm stuck again, but no worries I'm not going to be giving up. Instead I'll be doing something else productive until I have another idea to what more to write. I figured maybe I should start thinking of titles. What I didn't realize IT'S EVEN HARDER! So since Google seems to be my answer to all my problems I put in "Making up book titles." Turns out there are some pretty resourceful and clever ways, kind of a long process but if that's what i need to do to make up a good and definitely original book title well then it's worth it! Right? Right! So far this process is going pretty well, I have even thought of what more to write in my book. I need to learn to have fun with this, to stop having my mentality thinking is getting from point A to point B. Enjoy this moment, because this moment could be your life. Thanks for reading, please comment and put your helpful thoughts in.

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are beautiful Ash!! Thank you for inviting me on your journey to writing your first book!! I am so happy and excited about seeing what you have in store in that head of yours!! I look forward to reading all about it!! I know you will do just great!! Writing can be a fun, rewarding project when we let it!! It is easy to feel stuck and to give up, however, the dream of writing that story you have always wanted to write will keep you motivated and inspired!! "Just keep swimming" as Dorey on Nemo likes to put it, HA, HA. You can do it!! And thanks again for letting me join in on your book writing adventure!!

    Your book pal,
    Sarah (Callula)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, the monsters of the written word have infested your brain roots and are germinating out of control? The rash of literature is spreading and irrational, so ration yer rash creativity and be brash with all blocks. Sounds like you are eager to prove yer worth while writing something worthwhile. I hope it makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete