Sunday, June 27, 2010

8.Creative juices a flowing

Wow i absolutely LOVE  this! I am sitting in front of the computer with a massive headache trying to make the time go by when I started getting some brilliant ideas for the book! Before I know it my headache is gone and three hours have already passed by! I tried everything to get this darn headache gone and who would of guessed it, writing was my cure. I will definitely have to keep that one in mind! Well I just finished Chapter 13, and it feels great. Well i just had to let you people know whats going on and how happy I am. I have been having some major writers block lately and it has just been killing me but this is  just fantastic. Well I hope everybody's day has been going as great as mine. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. This is so great. It's funny how something that is so strongly on our minds can actually give us a headache. I am so proud of you and look for to reading chapters 11 - 13! Hopefully tonight?!?!
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete