Wednesday, June 23, 2010

6.Your questions My anwsers

Leigh Davis:
Q: As far as the story, do you have an idea who you're modeling your leading characters after?
 A: I do have some ideas actually, once I have them all figured out to be sharing them with everyone. Does anyone happen to know some one that fits this description ( Looks about 18 or 19, tan or like light brown skin, and thick black hair.)
Angela:
Q:What has been you biggest challenge in the writing process? Also, What has been your greatest joy in the writing process?
 A:My biggest challenge has been I guess would be making time to write and getting back on track. As for my greatest joy, it would have to be being able to share with the few people what I have written and being able to hear there input.
Kerdie:
Q:Are you attached to any of your characters...?
 A: I am attached to a couple, I know I am because there is no way I could get rid of them.
Q:Who are you most like in your book...?
 A: I have a little bit of me in some of the characters but for the most probably the main character, after all I do know myself the best.

Thank you everyone who got around to asking me questions, but this isn't the only time I will answer your questions if you comment and ask a question I will be sure to answer in the next post. Thanks a million!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your answers Ashlyn, looks like you are headed in the right direction. I look forward to your future posts. Keep up the great work and don't worry about how long it takes, after all, Rome was not built in a day.

    ReplyDelete