Saturday, June 19, 2010

4. How I started my book

It took me awhile to think of how I would start my book. I started off with saying a little bit about the character. I have to say I think the mood set has to do a lot with what I was listening to at the moment. RANDOM FACT: "Whenever I write I like having some sort of noise, but never the TV that never goes well with me. Usually what I’m listening to ,whether it's calm, mad, or happy, that’s the way I usually start to  make the characters feel." Back to what I was saying, I had kind of already had an idea of the direction I wanted things to go, and so then I started creating my masterpiece.

MY SYNOPSIS
Kairi finds herself all mixed up in losing her family, having to move to a very different place, and dealing with a definitely whole new world, that she forgets to remember what’s right from what’s wrong and what’s the truth from what’s a lie. She is however learning her trust circle seems to be getting smaller and smaller. People she thought she could trust turns out to be getting cut loose.

3 comments:

  1. Ash that sounds great!:)This is so cool and exciting for you! I put your link on my new blog and my cousin works for a publisis place in NYC and told her to check it out so she probably will and i told her to comment! so GOOD LUCK!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashlyn!

    I love your blog page! If you could help me find out where you find the time to get all this done. I'm having a dandy time parceling out moments here and there.

    Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it up! The bits & piees add up & before you know it, you'll have tons and tons of pages

    ReplyDelete