Sunday, June 20, 2010

5. A scene in my book.

 So this picture is from a scene in my book. "This place is somewhere Kairi can really think, maybe it has something to do with the past there but she does." Going to or taking pictures of the places I put in my book help me get in touch. It helps me write about those places so I can feel like I'm there with my character. This picture is something I took and edited. I was thinking this could also be a possible Cover for my book, what do you think?
I would love if as many people you can get, could ask me some questions. I want to, for my next post, answer everyone's questions to the best of my ability. Now if this doesn't happen well I might just wait to get enough questions to answer till I do my next post. So please ask me as many "admirable" questions you can think of. Thanks!:) 

5 comments:

  1. First of all, thank you for adding my page to your blog list! Much appreciated!

    Q: As far as the story, do you have an idea who you're modeling your leading characters after?

    I actually CAST my characters. Seriously. Like a director! Well, I don't actually call the actors and ask if they'd like to be in my book. I wish. I just figure out what the character of the....character would be like and find the actor who would best fit the role.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture, what a beautiful tree. It speaks to me.

    Q. What has been you biggest challenge in the writing process? Also, What has been your greatest joy in the writing process?

    I am enjoying seeing your posts and the direction you are taking your writing. You are an amazing young woman and an inspiration to me. Congratulations on doing what makes you happy and being your own person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so gald your doing this, again, finally! And uhm, this would definitely be a really good cover for your book. I would be the one too know that(:

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tree is really beautiful. It mostly captures me when i see them. When i look at them its like a palace up above the land. The sky always inspires me in some way. XD. The other pictures look interesting too X)

    ~Tammy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. If the picture has something to do with the book...then yes it would be an excellent cover!! Personally I like when the cover kind of has something to do with the book itself.

    As for my question....
    Are you attached to any of your characters...?
    Who are you most like in your book...?
    I guess that was two! lol

    ReplyDelete