Wednesday, October 13, 2010

12.Put on hold

So obviously you can see that I have not been very active lately, not because I have just been lazy but things have came up in my life that hasn't given me much free time. Between family, school, and life problems it has been very hard to find time in my day to keep up. BUT  I will try putting forth more of an effort to finish this book and start finding some ways to get it published. I hope that nobody has given up on me and will periodically keep checking back for more updates! Thanks

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you come up with......been missing your blog.....Now get going on that amazing book you are writing and don't let the haters get you down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) That's exactly how I feel, Ashlyn! I've been really busy between homework, family, friends, and other stuff so I haven't been posting on my blog that much! And by the way, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ashlyn;

    I'm with ya! If it's not one thing, it's another! For my issues, I've only got one; I'm easily distracted by the stupid 'net'. Anyone else in that boat? It's a great tool if handled properly, but it's also like the flicker on a t.v., you sometimes do it for the sake of doing it, and you're not even sure why.

    When I should be writing, and I KNOW I should be, I find myself on facebook. Ggggrrrrr! And eventually, it gets to the weekend and I think, "YAAA! Saturday. But then I realize there's housework to be done, etc....

    If anyone has any ideas on how to ward off pesky distractions, like the Net and 'Facebook', I'm all eyes! I have been somewhat successful at getting my story started, on a writer's site. The issue is GETTING to it!

    In the meantime, gal, just keep on with what you're doing as often as you can.

    ReplyDelete